Saturday, January 01, 2005

Why Infertility Sucks (as if I have to give a reason!)

10/5/2004 - 12:06

I'm not the most eloquent person in the world, and consider myself to be a mediocre writer, at best; so I love it when I can find others who can relay my feelings much more coherantly than I can.

Karen, and more recently, Tertia, convey the heartbreak of infertility much more beautifully than I ever could. I appreciate them for sharing their pain, because it helps me to know I'm not alone out there, and that (unfortunately) others share the same sense of heartbreak and loss as I do.

I've also found this link, and this one as well, to be very handy in how to deal with family and friends who are trying to be helpful, or just may not fully grasp the enormity infertility plays in our lives.

Check 'em out, pass 'em on...educate yourself. The infertile person in your life will thank you for it.

No comments: