Saturday, January 01, 2005

Average (by the numbers...)

10/5/2004 - 11:43

So, I was contemplating yesterday why exactly I am so exhausted. Here's what I've come up with so far:

168-numbers of hours in a week (minus)

40-number of hours spent at work (minus)

14-number of hours I am enrolled at school (minus)

50-hours I sleep in a week, if I'm lucky (minus)

2.5-hours I spend commuting in a week (minus)

5-hours I spend doing homework (minus)

10-hours/wk I watch TV (I lurve "Survivor") (minus)

23-hrs/wk I see/spend time w/hubby (equals)

18.5 hrs divided by 7 days = 2.6/hrs day I can spend to myself, which are actually used to do things like laundry, cleaning house, running errands, taking care of my dogs, etc....

Apparantly t.v watching is the only enjoyable thing I do. Sad, isn't it?

No comments: