Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year!

I hope you're all recovering nicely from your hangovers today, and are looking forward to a much better year than 2004 was, unless that year treated you quite well.

Anyway, my point of this is, one of my new additions to '05 is my new blog space. I used to be over at IM Squared, which is a nice blog place, but doesn't allow for comments. This is a major bummer because I adore feedback, and was looking forward to my first troll (just kidding). I happened upon this site through a fan of my other blog, which I didn't even know I had until she emailed me (hi, Irish Gem!) about her own blog. So now, here I am!! Comments and all!

I'll copy all the posts from my other blog, so that you can play catch up if you're new, and then I'll start with whatever new drama arises.

Until then, drink plenty of water, take 2 ibuprofin, and call me in the morning!

No comments: