Saturday, January 01, 2005

Back from my blog break...

11/1/2004 - 02:31

Ok, so really I have no excuse for being away for almost 2 weeks, other than I'm just a lazy bitch. See, I'm big enough to admit that about myself! Actually, I'm just big, period. Which is why I need to step away from the carbs and onto the stairmaster.

Anyway, so much has happened...

Let's see, something that happened that I didn't post about, but probably should've was about J's SA results. They were super shitty...I mean really bad...99% abnormal. Counts were less than 1 Mil/mL, and his morphology was at less than 22%. Oh yeah, shit indeed. But, as one of my good online buddies pointed out to me, if J was sick over the summer w/high fever or infection, it would affect the outcome of this SA. Ah HA!! Yes, he DID have flu in July...so hopefully 6 months from now, when he has another one done, there will be some improvement.

We're still looking at having to do IVF/ISCI, there's pretty much no way around that, and I still have to lose 80 pounds before we can even think about treatment, not to mention we need money, and lots of it. So, back into the holding pattern we go.
At least we're talking more about ttc stuff. Actually, in general, J has been very nice, loving, etc....all the things I used to wish he'd be, especially w/the whole ttc thing. It's kinda freaking me out. I'm not used to super-sweet hubby, but *sigh* I guess I'll just have to acclimate myself, won't I? Poor wittle me...

I had a good birthday (10/26, for those of you keeping score), J even had flowers delivered to me at the office!! Lemme tell ya, it's pretty exciting considering this is the first time this has happened in the 9 1/2 years we've been together! Ok, so I'm easily amused, so what?
Still just work, work, work, school, home, work some more. I'm so boring. I'll try to think of something more exciting to say next time..

Guess that's it!! Oh, and don't forget to vote tomorrow!! Unless you're voting for Bush, then please, stay home and choke!! Ok, don't choke, that wasn't very nice of me...but definitely stay home!!

No comments: