1. I'm a Scorpio.
2. I'm vain. Which may come as a surprise to those who know me IRL because I'm very, very overweight (I don't like to use the other 'o' word in relation to my weight). Sure, I loathe my body, but I love my face. I have porcelain skin, big, blue eyes, and nice, symmetrical features. My hair has a nice thickness to it, but can be frizzy at times, and I generally do not like the dull reddish-brown color, hence my friendship with Ms. Clairol.
3. My mother drives me crazy (more on that in another post).
4. I can be very self-deprecating.
5. I have a very juvenile boy's sense of humor. Which makes me think Adam Sandler movies are hilarious.
6. After completing my BA in English Lit., I want to pursue a Masters in Library and Information Studies.
7. I'm a dork who'll do just about anything for a laugh.
8. I'm a hopeless romantic.
9. I cry too much.
10. Despite the "fuck off" attitude I sometimes have, it truly bothers me if someone doesn't like me, especially if it's someone I really like or admire.
11. I wear a size 44DD bra.
12. I'm a fairly good cook, just not with the fancy stuff, more along the lines of southern comfort food as a specialty.
13. I'm the laziest person you'll ever meet.
14. I have 2 dogs (Jack Russell mixes), Lady and Harry, whom we adopted from the Humane Society, and they are completely spoiled brats.
15. I think most people are cooler/smarter/prettier than me.
16. However, I feel so fucking cool when I drive my new car.
17. Blue is my favorite color, and I really love how the color brings out my eyes (see, told you I was vain!).
18. I've never been pregnant, but desperately want to be.
19. My husband can alternately be the most wonderful and most aggravating person in the world. I adore him.
20. I'm too bossy.
21. I hate my laugh.
22. I love my gregariousness.
23. Sometimes, I'm too cynical for my own good.
24. I'm a liberal, and proud of it!
25. Despite the pain infertility has brought me, I'm so grateful for the wonderful people it has enabled me to meet. I love you all, my dear cyber-friends!