Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Day!

Thanks to a winter storm blasting through my state, Jake and I didn't have to go to work today-Hooray!!!

So, I'm filling my day up with laundry, present wrapping, internet surfing, and crap t.v. All in all, a great way to spend the day. I hope that wherever you are, you are warm, snug, and with a loved one. Have some hot cocoa, sit back, and enjoy the Winter Wonderland.

Also, this is my last NaBloPoMo post!!! I managed to post everyday this month, despite how difficult it was at times to come up with subject matter, and a few times, I was posting just before midnight to make the deadline. Needless to say, you may notice a drop off in posts for awhile. It's the Holiday Season, and I'm super busy until the middle of January. I'll try to post when I can, but definitely not daily. It's been fun, and I hope you've enjoyed my daily posts, I know I have yours. Congrats to all who stepped up to this challange and completed it.

See you later, Taters!!

No comments: