Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cheese With My Whine?

I have a sinus/upper respiratory infection AGAIN. This is what? The 3rd or 4th time this year? Seriously, it's getting old.

Oh, you know me!! Nothing more I love than walking around feeling like an elephant is sitting on my face and chest, using my rescue inhalor 2 or 3 times a day, rubbing my nose raw from constantly blowing it. It's a joy!

Of course, being the stubborn cow that I am, I wait too long to go to the doctor, so by the time I get some decent medicine in me, the infection is much worse than what it would've been had, I seen a doctor sooner. So, I've scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. Although, we're about to get a blast of winter weather with snow and freezing rain, and people here tend to panic in any kind of inclimate weather, so I'm hoping my Dr. doesn't close his office before I can get my "feel good" fix.

How about you? Any of you out there dealing with "the crud"? Or winter weather? Both?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry about your sinus infection! I used to get at least 10 a year. It stunk. I finally broke down and went to Whole Foods (an all natural grocery store) and bought a Neti Pot, which is a sinus cleansing system. I haven't had a sinus infection since!
hope you feel better soon,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Yes to both. *gerCHOO!* Brrrrr...

I hope you're feeling better. Being cold and having ickiness at the same time is sucky.