Sunday, November 05, 2006

See This Movie!!


Holy Crap!!! I don't think I've laughed so hard, for so long at a movie in the longest time. You must, must, MUST see "Borat"!!
We went on Saturday night to the 10 pm showing, which of course, was packed. Which I really don't mind - I think it adds to the movie-going experience. After becoming simultainously amused and excited about the Reno 911 movie trailer (sorry, no link-it was taken down by You Tube), I was ready to laugh my ass off at the antics of Sascha Baron Cohen's alter-ego. I've been a fan since watching "Da Ali G Show", and wasn't disappointed this time around, either.
This movie is laugh-out-loud-so-hard-you'll-pee-yourself funny. Sure, there are some gross parts, and possibly offensive material, but everyone in the theatre was rolling in the aisles. Jake was having to wipe away the tears from his eyes, he was laughing so hard. There's definitely a reason this was the #1 movie in America this weekend.
So, if you have chance, definitely go and see "Borat", you won't regret it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was indeed awesome. It was probably the hardest bite at American attitudes I've ever seen. Who knew such a comedy could be such a strong cultural statement?

And that dude from South Carolina? I foresee him having a harder time getting a date after that.

Andie D. said...

I can't WAIT to see this movie! I actually had a, um, ah.... OK, I had a sex dream about Borat and posted it. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!