Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Love Song"

For Love Thursday:
I absolutely love this photo from my wedding. It was taken as we were walking back down the aisle after being pronounced husband and wife. Yes, my dress was too long, and we had to carry it to keep me from tripping, but that imperfection could not ruin the fact that we were really, and finally married. The look of joy on our faces, especially the way my husband is looking at me, reminds me constantly, even on the worst of days, how much we love each other. I wouldn't trade that love for anything. He is my heart, my soul, my world. No one understands me the way he does, no one knows my little quirks, the pieces that make me who I really am, like him. We've been married for 8 years, together for 11, and we have a lifetime to go. I love you, baby.

Happy Love Thursday, everyone!



Love Song
By The Cure
BestAudioCodes.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just too precious for words. Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

you guys look great together. keep on lovin'!

ps - thank you for the sweet comment on my post!

Unknown said...

Wonderful picture, I love it!

Thanks for sharing,

Karen

Jen said...

It is a great picture! So happy you found each other--Happy Love Thursday!

bozoette said...

Now THAT is what I call happiness!

PastormacsAnn said...

You're radiant! And he's entranced. Wonderful picture. It holds a lot of love.

erinberry said...

That's a lovely photo!