Thursday, October 05, 2006

This One Goes Out To The One I Love

For "Love Thursday":


This photo was taken in the Muir Woods during our vacation in March. This is actually on Jake's 31st birthday (March 16). I was trying to take a self portrait, and Jake snuck up behind me, just as I pressed the button. I didn't even realize it until I reviewed the photo! Needless to say, I cracked up, and still do everytime I look at this photo. Jake's goofball sense of humor is one of the many reasons I love him so much. He and I can just be silly together, and not worry about feeling stupid while doing it. I definitely believe that laughter is an important part of any relationship-if you can keep laughing, then nothing can be that bad!
Happy Love Thursday!!

10 comments:

1girl2boys said...

That's very sweet. He just looks like a fun guy!

Schatzi said...

Gotta love the ones that do spur of the moment things to make us laugh!

Nicole (the great) said...

Its like you without the glasses. Love it!

cnedaria said...

What a great picture and a great memory! I really like that you both look so happy. Happy Love Thursday!

PastorMac's Ann said...

How funny that you didn't realize it until you got the pictures back. What a sweet funny surprise!

Tiff said...

that is a GREAT picture. Love it! You guys are so cute.

oliviadrab said...

Hehehehe, those are the best kinds of pictures.

Natalee--you look SO MUCH like my cousin, it's uncanny.

Kellie said...

Awesome picture, Nat! I love it.

i agree that being able to be silly together is awesome. It is the way my husband and I are.

The_aitch said...

those dimples and perfect cheekbones! You are beeeeyoutiful!

Laura said...

Nat! You and Jake are way too cute!!!
hugs,
Laura