Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bibliophile

I love the written word. I've participated in this love affair since I first started reading at age four. I even remember the first book I could read: Morris the Moose Goes to School by B. Wiseman. I was the kid who would sneak the flashlight under the covers, just so I could finish my book after bedtime. I still will usually read 2 or 3 books concurrently. So, it was to my ultimate joy to find this site. I could finally keep a list of all the books that are currently gracing my shelves (and nightstand, and various other surfaces around my house). You can also view other members' lists to see not only which books you have in common, but to get ideas for your next read. Check it out, and let me know if you sign up; I'd love to see what you're reading!

Click here to access my list.

1 comment:

rubyiscoming said...

Natalee, just found your blog - I, too, am on the adoption "ship"

AND we are kindred spirits when it comes to reading. I still remember the tiny flashlight and my 70s style red/hot pink blankie that I would read under in elementary school when I was supposed to be sleeping! :)