Thursday, January 05, 2006

This Post Is Brought To You By The Letter "C"

As in a COLD. As in, despite my repeatedly telling my co-workers and hubby that I can not afford to get sick, the assholes germinated me anyway. So, here I sit, with a head full of nasty gunk, while trying to resist the urge to drill a hold in my skull to relieve the pressure. Also, since I can't breathe through my nose, I'm sitting around with my mouth hanging open, looking something like this. Not very attractive, Muriel. Needless to say, this craptastic cold has left me drained, and as such, I have been neglecting my blogging duties. Hang with me, folks, hopefully I'll be back to my not-so-normal self soon.

PS: Here's a topic for you to mull over while I recover: With the (most likely) imminent death of Israeli PM Ariel Sharon looming on the horizon, and a new leadership currently in place, what will this mean for the Israeli/Palestinian peace process? Discuss.

PPS: How cool is it that my hero, Jon Stewart, will be hosting the Oscars?! Very cool, indeed.

1 comment:

erinberry said...

Jon Stewart is hosting the Oscars??? Awesome!

Get well soon :)