Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Miss Me?

I have returned!!

The trip was extended by 2 days due to severe weather and illness. However, we had a great time, and it was really nice to see my husband's family.

Now, I have to play catch-up at home and work, so I'm still going to be out of the loop for awhile. Hopefully, by Sunday, everything will be back on track. I have several posts I'm working on (in my head), I just don't have the time to type them out yet. I spent last night catching up on everyone else's blog posts, and it looks like alot of exciting things went down in just a week (more on that later)!

Thanks for your patience, and I'll "talk" to you later!

3 comments:

wzgirl said...

Happy New Year, Nat! XO

InDueTime said...

Welcome Back! I was wondering how you were doing..

Ollie said...

Welcome back!! Bummer about the severe weather and illness. Sounds like you guys are getting pounded by this same junk that has hit Colorado weather.