Sunday, September 24, 2006

Me!Me!

Taken from The Aitch:

1. FIRST NAME? Natalee

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My first name is combination of letters from my mother's and grandmother's names, and my middle name is after my father.

3. LAST CRY? Yesterday, at the fair, when I was kicked off a ride, because my boobs were too big for the safety harness. Talk about embarrassment!

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I take my time, then yes. When I'm in a hurry, my scrawl is pretty illegable.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham

6. KIDS? None yet, but we hope to have one home within the next 2 years or so!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? What kind of question is that? How much self-loathing do you have to have to not want to be friends with yourself? Anyway-sure, why not? Other people are!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just the blog.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? You think?

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell to the No!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cookie Crisp, Corn Pops, Cocoa Pebbles, Raisen Bran

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nah, I'm a wuss.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberry-although my new obsession is coffee flavor

16. SHOE SIZE? 8.5-9

17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a big mouth and speak before I think (I'm the same way, A!)

18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Papaw

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing pants or shoes right now!!! Aiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! The visual!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm wearing my night-shirt people!)

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Gwen Stefani-Love, Angel, Music, Baby on my 'puter.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle Blue

22. FAVORITE SMELL? Food cooking, my husband's scent, a baby's head.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My SIL, yesterday.

24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Dark eyes and hair-I'm a sucker for them, especially if the guy is skinny/athletic.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from A, and I loves her!

26. FAVORITE DRINK? non-alcoholic: sweet tea (I'm southern, people!); alcoholic: Vanilla Twist (Smirnoff Vanilla, Amaretto, and Bailey's Irish Cream-DeLish!)

27. FAVORITE SPORT? OU Sooners football; OKC Blazers Hockey

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. HAT SIZE. Dunno, I buy the adjustable hats.

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, but I mostly wear my glasses now.

31. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything with carbs. Mostly of the Mexican, Italian, or Chinese variety.

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings-I'm a romatic sucker.

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? The Covenant

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White (hey, at least I'm wearing a shirt!)

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall or Spring.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both please

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Does the word "chocolate" mean anything to you?

38.WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? 1776, Darcy & Elizabeth, and Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA-simultaniously-I love to read.

39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A built-in gel wristpad.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV ? A documentary about the Secret Service on the National Geographic channel, Oh! and Mallrats on "On Demand" (I *heart* Kevin Smith movies)

41. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband's voice, birds chirping, kids laughing.

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.

43. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? NYC, NY

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Paducah, KY

Feel free to steal this from me! BUT, let me know that you did, so I can check out YOUR MeMe!!

2 comments:

The_Aitch said...

Mmmm Sweet tea sounds good! I'm not southern but I pour the sugar i n by the bucketloads to my suntea.

I also Heart Kevin Smith movies and Jason Mewes is hott

Andrew McAllister said...

You're lucky with your handwriting. Mine is bad even if I take my time. I tell my students at the beginning of the term that they will soon see why I didn't choose a career in calligraphy ... and why I tend to type everthing. :o)

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay