Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shhhhhhh! Don't Tell My Husband, But...

...last night I had a dream that I was dating Brad Pitt. Apparently he and Angelina had split up, and they shared joint custody over their children, so I got to meet them as well. Brad was so awesome, and he and I would sit around and discuss humanitarian issues, and plan our trips around the world.
During a private party, his buddy George Clooney (sigh...Sexiest Man Alive INDEED) slipped me his number, and I just cracked up. I mean, having Brad Pitt be attracted to me was one thing, but adding George to the mix was too much! Brad didn't take too kindly to his friend trying to hit on me, but it turned out George was just making sure that I was loyal to Brad-a test, so to speak.

The dream had rather *ahem* explicit moments, and I was rather annoyed to be awaken by my dogs.

However, when I did awaken, I rolled over to see the most handsome man of all already in my bed, my darling hubby, Jake. And reality, my friends, is so much better than the fantasy.

Really, though, can you blame a girl for dreaming of these guys:
Yeah, I didn't think so.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hahaha! Love that dream! You're a strong woman, Natalee. If that was me, I would have failed the loyalty test for sure.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

Andrew McAllister said...

Those two don't do anything for me but I enjoyed reading about the dream anyway!

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

Tiff said...

If you still have Georges number, you can send it my way! ;)